MysteriousShadow MysteriousShadow 18-21, F 16 Answers Oct 4, 2011

NO! Maybe someone who has cheated once might be more tempted to cheat in the future, but that doesn't mean they will. To flat out say "once a cheater, always a cheater" implies that people can't change, people can't get better. It's like "do this once, and you're a hopeless case for life." I don't think so.

Best Answer

most of the time yes they will continue to cheat, but there are exeptions. for example I know a man who cheated on girls when he was a teenager, but now that he's an adult and has grown up he no longer cheats, ever! he finds the thought of being a cheater very unappealing. but when a man is a cheater into adulthood, and continues to do it most of their life, I find it very hard to believe that they will just suddenly stop without something very drastic & possibly life altering happening. Many women are with men who are cheating on their wives with them, and they believe that once they leave their wives they'll be faithful to them, but that's not the case, if they cheated on someone with you, they'll cheat on you with someone else. & the same goes for most women who are cheating on their husbands. there's no excuse for cheating, if people are that unhappy with their spouse they need to tell them and either get divorced or resolve the issue.

The man i know changed when he became an adult, so I guess it can happen, a person can change, but it's rare and highly unlikely past a certain age.

Best Answer

I dont know, but i do believe if they cheat with u the will cheat on u.

Best Answer

Even you can eat the same dish for the rest of your life then your not a cheater however I like a bit of variety I like having different flavours on my plate.

Best Answer

yes to me

Best Answer

99.9% yes! There are exceptions, but I would not want to gamble on him/her. I know of both women and men who are incapable of fidelity.

Best Answer

Cheating on themselves ultimatley and ...yes it's a pattern...too insecure to go deeper with the one person, and wanting the honeymoon stage to make lickle baby feel special

Best Answer

ive cheated in the past, ive also been in a ten year relationship and not cheated. if i was with someone who had cheated it would always be in the back of my mind

Best Answer

So should someone always keep it in the back of their mind that you've cheated in the past?

Best Answer

Unless they get caught.

Best Answer

Once you cheat once, would think it would be easier the second or third time around, so would agree but agree with Sofia, there are exceptions, not an absoloute

Best Answer