When I had a girlfriend I noticed that other girls where more friendly and approchable to me than when I am single.<br />
The temptation to cheat can be to much if my girlfriend wont give me what the others can or be taken for granted by my girlfriend.<br />
I am only human, not a machine

Best Answer

Change takes WORK. Even if someone knows they need to change, or if they want to change... knowing or wanting isn't enough. It takes action - finding out why they are cheating, working through these things, and putting the things they learn into action to not do it again. Yes, they CAN change, but it doesn't happen overnight, and it doesn't happen just because they know they need to change or because they want to change. Keep that in mind. So if all they're doing is 'talking'... that's not enough. I feel you need to see something beyond words at this point. They said "I love you" and then cheated, right? Well, if they say, "I want to change/I have changed", tell them you need to see actions that resemble their words..

Best Answer

People can change but cheaters don't.

Best Answer

I disagree. I'm not proud, but I cheated in my 20's. At 30, I went to a therapist to figure out WHY I did this when I KNEW it was wrong and I saw the hurt it caused. I worked through it and I'm going on almost 7 years of never having cheated. Cheaters CAN change... It just takes work and really looking at yourself, even if it's ugly.

Best Answer

I think if theyve confessed to you and want to redeem themselves it is possible. Ive seen it. Sometimes people just make mistakes.

Best Answer

on this i think no, i think once they get away with it it becomes easier to do in future, my ex is living proff.

Best Answer

people can change but if u try to believe the person once cheated is a bad idea

Best Answer

I did

Best Answer