my german american friend of 10 years ago said this.
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 32 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I've seen a few blonde-haired, blue eyed women in my lifetime that were so in the FUGLY (fearsomely ugly) category, they could curl paint off the side of a house with just a glance...

Best Answer

myth. I prefer Green eyed Redhead.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

There's most likely billions that think otherwise. Myth busted!

Best Answer

Blonde hair is overrated. Redheads are where it's at. But seriously people have different preferences. It's more common to be more interested in your own race. One of the reasons blue eyes are desired is because back in the middle ages if a blue eyed man married a blue eyed woman and the woman had a brown eyed baby he would know she cheated.

Best Answer

its really hard to distinguish which really hot girl is hotter imo. Black, brown and blonde it don't matter which one for me.

Best Answer

It depends on each person, different people find different things attractive.

Best Answer

not at all.

Best Answer

Myth.

Best Answer

absolutely false

Best Answer

Certainly not in my book. There are beautiful blue eyed blondes, but I love a brunette or black haired lady. maybe with a touch of some unknown ethnicity making her looke somewhat exotic. <br />
I have been all around this world several times and been from top to bottom. I have seen beautiful women of every hair/eye/skin color, humans can possible be or have. An Indian woman with hazel eyes with noticable flects of gold and jet black hair and dark skin, drop dead gorgeous! Halle Berry, need I say more? A Black lady with skin and eyes so dark, highlights of blue showing in the sun, in Masawa, Ethiopia could compare and out shine, any super model you can find. Chinese, Japanese. A Greek lady, like actresses Melina Kanakaredes or Maria Menounos. One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in person or in a photo is the wife of a friend of mine. She is Italian, with a light olive skin, black hair and brown eyes that are almost black For me I prefer the darker ladies, but have no problems with the blondes with blue eyes at all. I love women. What else cn I say?

Best Answer

I have a tendency to be attracted to dark, dark hair eyes skin, but my first two loves were blonde hair with blue eyes, guy and girl

Best Answer

it's all personal choice and subjective. <br />
make a list of your top 10 beauties, then check out what they have in common.

Best Answer

MYTH ! It is personal preference and my choice is dark hair and dark eyes.<br />
If her eyes are black as coal that just makes me melt. <br />
FORTUNATELY ! I did not marry a lady with dark eyes, or I would be putty in her hands!

Best Answer

i dont think so....and i am from the land of blue eyed blondes. personally i find it very rare to find a truly good looking blonde (man or woman), they all look alike to me, lol. give me a brunette with green eyes, something mysterious about them!

Best Answer

complete myth.

Best Answer

Ava Gardner was a brunet and was considered a very beautiful woman, as was Heady Lamar. Blonds seem more sexy but, I think that's because the movies depict them that way. And, while there are many blond children, by the time they are adults, without bleaching, most have changed to light brown.

Best Answer

I prefer brunette with pale skin and dark eyes.

Best Answer

Yahwhol, a beautiful Aryan maiden.

Best Answer

no ,as she is having the grace of existence

Best Answer

To some people, that is true. Fortunately for the rest of us, tastes vary.

Best Answer