ala9ala ala9ala 46-50, M 7 Answers Jul 26, 2013 in Politics

Pay attention to history. Dictators don't lead, they dictate & repress.

Best Answer

Pay attention to the question. If you study politics, you will hear " a GOOD dictator ... blablabla c above

Best Answer

Yes, historically that is true. The trouble is, when you get a dictator, you never know whether you are going to get a benevolent one or the usual variety which is so much more common.

Best Answer

that's exactly what obama's going to tell us when he tries to have the term limitation amendment to the Constitution overturned!

Best Answer

remember the old adage that absolute power corrupts absolutely !

Best Answer

I'm always struck by the poularity of conspiacyy theorism (is that a word?) regarding Obama. I'm Canadian. I was in the southern U.S. during Obama's first term and the people would rant about any trivial thing he did. They were blasting him on the news because he spoke to a chile at a school he visited. They said he didn't ask permission. As if any U.S. president ever asked permission to talk to a kid before.

Best Answer

as a Canadian you have no skin in this game. We're stuck with Obama for the next three and a half years. most Americans are fed up with Obama unfortunately not enough by the last election.

Best Answer

Agree and not agree. It works in my mum company but not company outside us...

Best Answer