I am not sure if it is true that an average good looking guy with gorgeous brown eyes and sweet smile does get jealous if another guy tries to look at his lady if she is cute but thinks average about herself and loves him with no limits. Could it be their insecurities is just the same as us ladies when we think less about ourselves?
ForeverSahour ForeverSahour 26-30, F 5 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Typically, the more good looking a person is, the more insecurities they have. With vanity comes insecurity. The happiest people in life I've ever met, have been average looking Joe's but with fantastic personalities.

Best Answer

I personally think it depends on the person themself

Best Answer

Sorry, some of the most gorgeous guys do have insecurities.... I think it's because there's always a chance that another looks better.

Best Answer

I would go against this because I was once with a guy who has beautiful eyes and at the beginning of getting to know him he acted all insecure but once I got to know him more and live with him, he turned out to be selfish and never cared to at least get jealous because he thinks that no one is gonna look at me the same way he does, he said it in a way that it means "I took you even though I know you are a bit fat because I feel sorry for you that you are beautiful but anyone who is gonna look at your body will think different about you.." So you cannot say that most gorgeous guys do have insecurities, you can actually find good looking guys who thinks they are ugly because they don't have anyone in their life to make them feel handsome :)

Best Answer