johnsmith4022 johnsmith4022 31-35, M 21 Answers Jul 23, 2011

That's probably what a rapist would like to believe. Anyone who wants something will make himself<br />
believe whatever it takes to make him feel good about getting it. That is, anyone who is depraved.

Best Answer

I may be a lot of things, but a rapist is not one of them. I just like knowing that women can be just as twisted in the head as men.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

h8ll no all women fear being raped the women fantasies romance and they what to take contral and the fantasies have babys and being a mother only a sick man would think women would what to be raped being raped is abuse being arosed is being gentally have fun with s&m by a man.and take turns being the master in the bed. like women like to be in contraland being the misters tieing the man with arope and treating his like a dog and wipping his say bad boy and telling he what to do.

Best Answer

No...well I dont...I would however like to be 100% fully satisfied..lol...and that in itself is a Fantasy!So HARD to find a Great Lover.

Best Answer

If they do then I better get to work!!!

Best Answer

passionately rough? yes proably. rape, no.

Best Answer

nope , not mine, but if he has that fantasy id be glad to rape him , grrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

Yes..Mrs Hurl says she wants to rape Hugh Jackman.

Best Answer

Good one. I guess it could work both ways.

Best Answer

hehe...Wolverine Hugh????

Best Answer

It's the Australian accent...even our GPS is set to Australian

Best Answer

Operative word being: "fantasy".

Best Answer

Right. Obviously no real harm onto them. True?

Best Answer

More rather that it is a pretend scenario. It may be transference of the stereotype that males are physically dominant compared to females being played out in a sexual context.

Best Answer

Sorry it took so long to reply. I was looking up the word "transference." Intellegent answer. So from what I gather some or most women biologically prefer dominant males thus it's more them(males) taking control that is the fantasy?

Best Answer

well my virginity was stole by rape, and i grew a strange obsession with the man, because i knew him, and yeh i guess i may be a little ****** up in the head, but i do have rape fantsies

Best Answer

First you have to ask yourself if you feel like being raped. I'm sure you have never been through it, nor has anyone you know, because nobody you know goes raping and nobody you know goes out waiting for it including you. So stop being coy. I think you already knew that the answer is a flat out "NO".

Best Answer

That's not true at ALL. In fact, unless a woman was raped or sexually abused as a child, she most likely has never had a rape fantasy in her life. I certainly never have.

Best Answer

some do because they want to know how it feels so they usaul roleplay being raped with someoen they know and sometimes being raped can make you want it some rape victums have certain urges to be tied down and whipped

Best Answer

Where do people get this **** anyway...hell no! Honestly, every time I think I have heard it all on this place someone else comes up with even weirder, dumber ****.

Best Answer

I hope so.

Best Answer

i sometimes thought how it's like to be raped y someone you desired to be passionately raped by.....but being raped by a psycho and cut into pieces....yaaaayyyyyyyyyyy......

Best Answer