Before it by weeks, days or hours ? like we know its going to happen at the back of our minds ?
shwaigy shwaigy 22-25, F 9 Answers May 9 in Community

I almost think we have a certain amount of control over it near the end.

Best Answer

I think some people are aware of that. Some people can sense things in their bodies to that degree, and some have even acurately predicted the day and hour of their death. I've volunteered for hospice, and I think death is every bit as mysterious as life.

Best Answer

Yes apparently according to some theorists yes. Just like a mother bearing her child has the ' nesting instinct ' just before baby arrived ( usually within 2 weeks of baby being born she gets an overwhelming urge to clean and set up the ' nest ' )<br />
With death it's similar - somehow they know and want to prepare for the event. They become shut off from the world and very blasé if you like ' not a care in the world '<br />
But like all things in life some do and some don't.... But I think most will know when your time is gonna be up....... O_o

Best Answer

i hope i know :)

Best Answer

if you have ever read any of Jung's work on the universal unconscious.. it goes against logic but something sends to be at work here ... they have done scientific testing on learning noon sense rhymes in schools that support the more who learn it the quicker the next lot learns it .. it's an interesting area to read up on

Best Answer

It is impossible to feel it. You can only feel uneasy or accept the fact that it may become a possibility once enormous change occurs. If you are working in a large store and two men with guns come in, there is a good possibility your body will react and send all of its energy towards your heart and your brain to attempt to combat the threat you have identified. <br />
The only time one can truly feel death approaching is if that person is being treated for cancerous or deadly diseases within the body, that or old age. It is too difficult to know whether or not we can sense death, but we can embrace the feeling and project exactly what can happen to ourselves within a short period of time.

Best Answer

It's probably not the case for everyone, but yes, I think some people can and do know beforehand. I also think we can "feel" it when someone we know is about to die, it's happened to me a few times.

Best Answer

true i felt the same way before my grandmother passed ... i was young but i felt it

Best Answer

maybe it is true for some. but i don't think that this is true for all...

Best Answer

Depends how you die I guess.

Best Answer