BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 91 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Community

I guess the question is whether or not it's worth it. It's all fun and games until someone's pet rabbit is being boiled.

Best Answer

Been there and done that--RUN

Best Answer

I assume they'd be up for anything. However, the downside to this is they will stalk and kill you after coital.

Best Answer

It's making your partner crazy that counts ;P<br />
But seriously, there's a huge difference between a woman who's just disinhibited and someone with a diagnosed disorder. If you're talking about clinically crazy, don't plan your weekend around it.

Best Answer

I'm taking your advice.

Best Answer

You're not going crazy? ;)

Best Answer

I have an amazing sexual prowess.

Best Answer

All your patients say so ... ;P

Best Answer

I love you so much it hurts when I pee

Best Answer

Stop drinking the absinthe &lt;3

Best Answer

I don't think they are necessarily better in bed than sane women. (What is 'sane'?) They are just easier to get into bed. Or at least, it's easier to get their clothes off. Sometimes real easy. <br />
A girl I know is epileptic. I think the epilepsy has fragmented her hard drive and caused a lot of registry errors. When I first met her, the first thing that stood out was that she seemed stuck on just two or three issues. One was her epilepsy and how people ostracized her for it. Another was her devotion to "art". Another was a certain place she used to go where they had a "clothing-optional" beach. Do you remember "American Pie" and "when I was in band camp..."? <br />
Well, I told her if she liked the arts and she was into poetry (she talked a lot about writing poetry) she should come to one of my theater company's events. She asked me when the next one was, so I told her it was in a few weeks. Sure enough, she showed up and won our poetry contest. Then a few weeks later, I had a smaller party for my friends, most of them in my theater company. It was Christmas eve. She came over. One by one, starting at around 630 or 700, they started leaving to be with their families or whatever. (Although not all were christian). She continued to stay, sipping wine and talking with me. <br />
At about 830 or so, the last friend (other then her) left. About 30 seconds later, still sitting there in the kitchen and sipping wine with me, she said "Should I take my clothes off?" and I told her I couldn't think of a good reason not to. So she did, then asked me if I was going to take mine off, too. So I did. <br />
All this time, she was behaving really nonchalantly, as if it was all business. As I was taking off my clothes and she was finishing taking off hers, I started noticing her body. I really hadn't thought much about it before because she always dressed in baggy old jeans, a beret, and a loose-fitting old t-shirt. Then, as she took her panties off, I saw she had the most incredibly hairy bush I'd seen in years. Since it had been a long time since I'd been with a girl who didn't shave, or even trim it, it struck me as a sort of exciting novelty. Plus, the rest of her looked pretty good too. I really hadn't counted on this, but it was too late.<br />
I had planned to be nonchalant about it just like her, but the way she looked made it hard. Not saying anything, I just stood there, with her looking at my body. Then she said "You have an attractive body. Very fit and graceful." (Gulp) Then she said "You have a big penis". (She never watched ****, I guess.) So I told her I couldn't help it, I didn't mean anything by it and hoped she wasn't offended by it. Still in her nonchalant tone, she said that was ok, she didn't mind. We ended up playing little tantric games I'd made up. I had a lot of fun in an odd way, but that's the sort of stuff I've gotten into with crazy girls. I can have a lot of fun with them as long as it doesn't get too serious.

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to answer this

Best Answer

did u read all that

Best Answer

that's long

Best Answer

They are awesome... The only problem is they become stage five clingers afterwards...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes, that is why I stopped avoiding them!

Best Answer

it is not worth it!

Best Answer

you tell us. have you had any complaints yet? lol

Best Answer

mwahahaha zip it zip it good

Best Answer

no definitely not... I at least want someone logical and interesting to talk to the morning after!

Best Answer

i think it depends on the person

Best Answer

Imagine Sheldon and Penny - hard to tell who would be the crazy woman:)

Best Answer

Very few have survived hence the mystery.

Best Answer

The ones I've had are much better in bed but it starts to get scarry whe she tells you about the little man that lives under the bathroom sink.

Best Answer

No. If it were true then it might be something worth putting up with. Crazy women are just that crazy. Being crazy doesn't make you a good lover.

Best Answer

Yes they are but keep your pants and car keys close so they don't hide them and try and keep you and start telling you how much they love you and want to be with you forever, even if you've only been with them for a few hours.. Not that I've experianced this.. lol

Best Answer

I would tend to agree as some of the most sexual women I have slept with have been a little on the crazy side ... and I am currently being pursued by a woman who is a little crazy and am debating the merits/risks of sleeping with her ... I suspect she would be a tigress in the sack ;)

Best Answer

Omg! A friend of mine just told me that exact thing. guess it could be true?

Best Answer

Is that what they have told you :o?

Best Answer

It seems that all my life is there is a crazy one I will end up with her. To tell the truth they are better in bed. Theresa, is the love of my life, her smell, hair, face, body, sweetness, her cooking , cleaning, and the way we had sex, I mean made love,WOWWW. But her bipolar and manic made us fight too much. She had a problem taking her meds. I still love her to this day but I had to come to the reality that it just wasn't going to work for a life long relationship. I didn't want to spend half of my life being in jail just to spoon with the perfect woman. What a loss. There are many more. Wonder why?

Best Answer