Karma05 Karma05 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

If what you wish to achieve is realistic,doable by you,set in small accomplishable steps twards main goal,planned well and worked at strivingly with purpose and intent....I would say it iis possible.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

In theory ,yes. In reality, no. It's just a theory.The obvious reason it's not true is because if it was a 100 % guarantee for YOU it would mean it would mean it would be true for everybody. Which it's not. Everyone has limitations either physical or mental. You may not have the physical gifts to accomplish goals OR the intelligence. SOME things you will be able to work hard at it and succeed when you have little natural talent. But face it, we will not all get to be starting quarterback for the Cowboys or an MMA champion or win a gold metal in the Olympics. Or we will not all graduate from Harvard with a 4.0 GPA.

Best Answer

Is getting a girl to like me out of my reach then?

Best Answer

No that is an actual possibility. If you do the right things.

Best Answer

Any girl? Shes me age, she currently has a boyfriend but i dont think it will last.

Best Answer

I didn't say ANY girl. I meant A girl. My biggest regret is that I didn't take more chances with women when I was younger. If she breaks up, then go for it. If she says no then chalk it up to experience and look elsewhere.

Best Answer

I dont mean any girl, i meant even this girl because shes way "out of my league"

Best Answer

OK, you got me, I'm not an expert on women. But I have dated women who were way out of my league and had a couple one-night stands with other women who were out of my league. If you are halfway nice, clean, respectful and genuinely interested than that will help you.

Best Answer

Ill try my best.

Best Answer

Of course not. Probably America's greatest lie!

Best Answer

Lets not violate the laws of physics here. But If you focus, plan and break a task down to achievable parts there isnt a lot you cant manage in time.

Best Answer

nope... not for everyone anyway... it is possible ... but not the norm. these days success is as much who you know as what you know and dedication Isn't rewarded the way it should be.

Best Answer

yea u can do anything thats possible. its even proven through science.

Best Answer