Nessa17 Nessa17 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 12, 2011

Yes it does, scientists have proved it, but it is only with people you've met. Their brainwaves send signals to your subconscious and make you dream of them.

Best Answer

that's amazing!

Best Answer

I think you are too indulge in your so called partner so you are thinking of her in your dreams. but it seems very romantic. you are enjoying your romantic moments in your dreams and wish to complete.

Best Answer

thanks but the omportant is to make it right in real life not only in dreams!

Best Answer

the biggest nonsense today

Best Answer

but i have heard that scientists have proved this, i didn't rly believe it, so wanted to hear it from you

Best Answer

im not sure but ive dreamed about a girl i like multiple times now. the first one was about me asking her out. andthe others just folowed as us being close together. eg. hugging each other tightly. i also know that she liles me so maybe we thought bout each and dats why i had tje dream. additipnaly i wonder if two people could be together in the same dream.

Best Answer

You All dream of me tonight.

Best Answer

hahah:P

Best Answer

I would think not.<br />
I dream about people that are deceased, and I dream about people that I've never met. I also dream about book or tv characters once in while.<br />
If this line of thinking made sense, then it would also go to follow that every time you think of someone they are also thinking of you. And we know that is no where near being true.

Best Answer

yea ure right

Best Answer

I can see two people thinking of each other at the same time, not sure about dreaming of someone but I do enjoy the thought of that

Best Answer

aha, and yea i enjoyed it too..

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer