In older western culture, Christianity was the Dominant religion, the Man had power over the woman, Western society was viewed as supreme, and often times viewed all other races and ethnicities as below theirs. However many conservatives complain that Liberals show more favor to anything that is not American, Christian, Male, White or Western. Like ultra special sensitivities towards those from a minority ethnicity, but not for the rest. Calling for tolerance of Islam, but hostility towards Christianity. Double standard Feminism(not original feminism) where certain things okay for women are not okay for men. Allowing a Black person to make fun of White people, but expecting white people to be extra sensitive to blacks.
ratburn ratburn 18-21 6 Answers Feb 7, 2011

I thought it was a sign of the Zodiac

Best Answer

What, huh?

Best Answer

What are you, one those Fox News loving Fundamental Christian Republican types?

Haha, I'm kidding. I looked up some of your profile information and know you don't fit those types.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do wonder why some liberals are sensitive to Islam when the religion seems to contradict liberal policies.

Best Answer

I dont think they hate religion, I think they just dont like it when people use religion to opress people. In fact there is the Religious left which uses Religion to bring social justice to people. They dont seem to care much about that Fire and brimstone, dogma opressive authoritarian trash from Fundies.

Best Answer