They sure think they are

Best Answer

*tries not to laugh*

Best Answer

I'm conservative and I'm way smart

Best Answer

Wasn't the first time that study had been done.

Best Answer

I cant read english I'm not that smart

Best Answer

Difference in priorities, not IQ type of intelligence. Liberals prioritize the good of the whole. Conservatives prioritize their own personal good, even if at the expense of the whole. Liberals are concerned with the long term impact of their actions. Conservatives are only concerned with the next quarter's profits.<br />
Each puts equal intelligence into achieving their priorities.

Best Answer

it could also be said that liberals don't want to earn their own way and want the government to dole them out money because they don't have the ambition and self-control to live within their means. just saying.

Best Answer

Can't agree with that. Most liberals that I know (including me) work hard and pay taxes. Unlike the rich conservatives that believe they should be exempt from paying their fair share, we are glad to help the less fortunate and those down on their luck. Unlike the conservatives who believe that people who are laid off (because of massive bank fraud largely committed by conservatives,) should be forced to live under bridges, we believe that the unemployed are still Americans that have helped build this country and still deserve of a minimal level of dignity. It boils down to liberals believe we should look out for and help each other. Conservatives believe they should only help themselves.

Best Answer

Is that why you ars wearing a class V III gas mask?

Best Answer

I'm sick of people comparing the two. They both consist of an equal amount of morons. As for the most powerful Liberals and Conservatives - they register at the TOP of the moron meter. I guess the rest of the population only has themselves to blame since WE are the ones who put these slick-talking, well-dressed, educated at Harvard, Yale, Cornell - blah, blah, blah into office. A crook is a crook and we have to wake up and realize that it doesn't matter if you work on Wall Street or Main Street or Skid Row. It's just to annoying for words how we let these sharks munch on our bleeding carcasses. I want to bang my head against the wall every day thinking of how dumb I was to buy into all of their bull. I'm sorry, but if I had the privilege of attending an Ivy League school, I think I would be more conscientious of how I conducted in business and/or politics. Maybe we should ask, "What the hell do they teach at those schools to churn out so many heartless, unethical, selfish and criminal bastards?"

Best Answer

I'd tend to disagree. I've met equal amounts of intelligent and respectable people from both sides of the political spectrum. I find that liberals over age 35, and this is just my observation, tend to have received a better quality of education. This is not always the case. I also find that some conservative men that are religious tend to have more "stable" relationships. Again, just my observation.

Best Answer

No it is not, I find both sides to be of roughly the same intelligence but the conservatives are a touch more practical and clean then the liberals. <br />
Intelligence and true wisdom is more readily found in the camp of those who can see past the two-party deception pageant and realize that the truth is made up by accepting parts from both parties and rejecting parts from both parties.<br />
Here are two kinds of American personalities that I despise, Ted Nugent types and Ed Begley Jr. types, though if I was constrained to pick one to be stuck on an island with, it would be Nugent because he is at least a little smarter, tougher, more useful and tolerable than Begley. Also, despite Nugents overt machismo, Begley is far far more likely to become physically confrontational. despite their milktoast and near effeminate masks, passive/aggressive liberal malcontents wind up being far more violent, grudging and hateful than roughnecky tough guys almost every time, though they are generally weaker and must use subterfuge and underhanded techniques to prevail.

Best Answer

Although I agree with you that the two party system is quite ridiculous, your reasoning behind why your beliefs are better are just a presumptuous over generalization and completely silly, have you even seen your profile? You are a walking contradiction.

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

naturally. we don't live our lives according to what fat *** Rush Limpballs says. We don't need no stinkin' Talking Points!

Best Answer

Lol @ Limpballs

Best Answer

Best Answer

definition of "truth' is different between them

Best Answer