only if you already have a genetic predisposition.

Best Answer

Wat do u mean? If it runs through the family?

Best Answer

ya, it's called drug-induced schizophrenia and it runs in the family. My friend Jesse has it, so he doesn't smoke weed anymore.

Best Answer

It increases the desire for a chocolate brownie.

Best Answer

I didn't realize mental health was something that could be got...I just thought is was something that just is.

Best Answer

Your question doesn't make sense. Do you mean increases the chance of having bad mental health? Everyone has "Mental Heath" of some sort. Good health or bad health or something in between. I think marijuana is okay on occasion. But not when you want to accomplish something!

Best Answer

nope-it works for folks with bipolar disorders and ptsd-keeps the edge off things

Best Answer

Yes if your family has a history of mental illness or it's something you would have develop at a later stage. The reality is that everything in life increases changes of something happening. <br />
Drug taking increase health issues including pills,alcohol caffeine<br />
If a drug makes your brain 'feel less' it is not healthy.

Best Answer

The problem with U.S. research on marijuana is that it is largely paid for by the government. The government wants the research to say it is bad, so the researches say it is bad, because they know that their further funding depends on that conclusion. Our government has engaged in lies and propaganda for so long that they lacks credibility on this subject. <br />
What we do know is that any drug can mess up your brain; including marijuana, tobacco, alcohol, mushrooms, coke, meth, and caffeine. The degree to which you are affected depend on your personal physiology and factors like length of time exposed to the drug and dosages. Like a lab rat, you won't know if it will give you cancer, liver failure, heart disease, or mental illness until you have it, and then it is too late. <br />
If you are concerned about your health and long term affects, don't do it. If you have done it, and you are concerned, stop. Research is pretty conclusive that the body can, over time, reverse many of the negative effects, but your body never returns you to where you would be if you had not damaged your body in the first place.

Best Answer

My health is as mental as is it is physical....

Best Answer

even a meth head thinks meth is good its a drug, it has negative effects.

Best Answer

It can trigger it in people, but they would have developed it at some point anyway..

Best Answer

I do know it increases the chances of being dumber in the future!

Best Answer

that's complete bullshit.

Best Answer

been around first hand.Most of my older friends that grew up in the 70's will tell you the same.You just arent old enough or been around it long enough to know.Not telling that is a reason not too but its true.

Best Answer

It help to put them over the edge but not sure if it is all that bad.

Best Answer

i didnt have any mental health to start with,

Best Answer