paclark paclark 31-35 20 Answers Apr 28, 2012

Most men look more distinguished as they age (I personally like my hint of salt and pepper as the years go by).

Best Answer

Experience and wisdom is a big turn on. Makes you want to explore the mind

Best Answer

So I've been told... ;-)

Best Answer

and other territories...LOL!

Best Answer

Hey, easy there! *lol*

Best Answer

Some men do and some men flat out do not!

I mean,look at George Clooney, Denzel Washington, my favorite ones r real madrid's coach jose mourinho & man city's coach roberto mancini..very gdlooking for their age!

Best Answer

I'm better dressed and better groomed now, and I have more money. That's practically the same thing, isn't it?

Best Answer

Nope,nt really!wht u hv cn help u get there bt i dnt thnk it's abt tht!?

Best Answer

Age and wisdom and experience...Triple factors...Lucky numbers!!! :))

Best Answer

I am your proof to this truth...I lie to you not!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Heck, I can't WAIT for tomorrow 'cause I get better looking every day. :D

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

some get a very distinguished look.

Best Answer

I've never even heard of this myth, but it makes absolutely no sense. Maybe we get better looking as we grow older, but once we hit a certain age the opposite begins to happen.

Best Answer

Guess it's like being in a bar. The drunker ya get, the later it gets, the better it looks...

Best Answer

Hi. Unsolicited advice from a woman married to a bearded man....trim the hairs around your lips so that your full lip is hair free. It makes a huge difference. If you ever have the chance to see the movie Gettysburg with Martin Sheen, watch it's historical accuracy....they kept those beards groomed to within an inch of their precarious lives. They were works of art.

Best Answer

Take my word for it, it gets trimmed every day. As for the lips. I don't have much of a use for them anyway, but it still gets kept above them.

Best Answer

: ) Blowing you a kiss.

Best Answer

They get better looking to me. I can't be attracted to a young face, I can find it adorable but something I want to mother and that is a sexual turn off if there ever was one.

Best Answer

*fingers crossed*

Best Answer

Stay fit. that's the key.

Best Answer

myth

Best Answer

myth.......only actors

Best Answer

I look better as I get older, because I've had more experience looking for things than when I was younger. As Yogi Berra said, " You can see a lot, just by Looking."

Best Answer

You know it. : )

Best Answer

jthitt- he is a great guy! Kisses....

Best Answer