Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 3 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

I, for one, would like to think that I can spell. But I think loneliness can factor in for people. It probably did for me to be completely honest. But it can be kind of fun and just interesting reading entries where people are so honest because you rarely see that honesty face to face in real life. Just saying!

Best Answer

I think you're being too pessimistic here... people can be honest in real life... more than here sometimes... you're too clever to be on here... did you vote for Obama?

Best Answer

Would it be horrible if I said, nope? :p But eh, you may be right. Still... the site can be good fun all in all.

Best Answer

Definitely not true at all haha. I'm actually very good at spelling. In fact, I'm not lonely at all; I just joined because this website kept asking me to sign up since I use certain answers from here to do my project. Eish!

Best Answer