Sure Gal. Black guys are known to have some of the biggest whoopers and are very athletic. Just see the **** by black guys and you will see what i mean!!

Best Answer

It's not true that you will never go back to white guys or whatever. Everyone is an individual and we shouldn't judge by the group. Plus, we want different things from different people at different times in our lives. When I was a rebellious, horny little teenager and college brat I loved the shock value of interracial loving. I still look back on those days as the best sex ever in my life, but there's more to life than just sweating and ******* and feeling like the rest of the world could just go away and I'd be happy if it did. Does any of this make any sense?

Best Answer

It makes sense. I have tried to imagine that if I found something that I really liked that it would be easy to talk yourself out of anything less. But life does have different stages and we want different things at different times. While the shock of seeing so many white women go black is stimulating on one level, it is somewhat concerning and sad that white guys are the big losers. It is especially concerning that so many women say this after having sex with a black guy.

Best Answer

If two men want the same woman, and she chooses the other one, then doesnt the first one lose out?

Best Answer

White guys aren't losers. Frankly, in college, most of the white girls who dated black men didn't marry them, they married a white boy. In a lot of ways, I think the white girls and black boys used each other.

Best Answer