Even if he just takes the time to talk to her for a few minutes...because the guy I worked with always made sure to talk to me before he went home. We were in different departments but a guy who loves a girl is never too busy to make time for her they say. I knew he was trying to find ways to be around me. So when a guy takes time out of what he's doing to talk , text, call, etc...whatever the circumstances, would you say he likes or loves you? BOTH GENDERS ARE WELCOME TO ANSWER :)
Claudia1994 Claudia1994 18-21, F 16 Answers Jul 10, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I'll say like at this early stage,he sounds cute.

Best Answer

Maybe he's showing interest, not love. Or just want to get laid.

Best Answer

Best answer

Best Answer

Definitely falling for you.

Best Answer

He maybe spending time with you just to get to know you enough to use you.

Best Answer

He's showing interest definitely. If it's because he wants in your panties....well, only time will tell.

Best Answer

Could just be a social, friendly guy.

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer

I think you have a pretty low threshold for defining love.

Best Answer

absoultley, 100% NOT! he may just wants to be friends with the girl...if this is ablout you, then you! sorry to burst your bubble, but i would know this, i have had a few guy friends and they were never in love with me

Best Answer

I would say he sounds interested.

Best Answer