Bonnie1934 Bonnie1934 56-60, F 12 Answers Apr 22 in Community

I think so, but I can check if you want.

Best Answer

duh...yup

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Yes, very.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No, that's not true.

Best Answer

The ayes have it!

Best Answer

Well think about it...
Have you ever met a nerd that could actually swim?

Best Answer

Actually , yes I have.

Best Answer

Wait, really?
Gender?
Nerd-like symptons?
Muscle strength level in thighs?
IQ?
Time in a 50m freestyle swimming?

Best Answer

Kid if I looked like you I wouldn't be making fun of anyone, not even so called nerds!

Best Answer

:( meanie

Best Answer

lol well don't dish it if you can't take it..... :)

Best Answer

1) I can take it
2) I'm not dishing anything, I'm just saying, it's just I've yet to find a nerd that can swim.

Best Answer

And what in your opinion is a nerd like?

Best Answer

You know, smart, enjoys the subject of math, thick glasses, likes stuff like star trek, star wars, dungeons and dragons, obsessed with video games, allergic to exercise, can't swim, constantly murders bullies with thighs, and is white.

Best Answer

I read your profile and you seem like an intelligent kid with your interests in one main vocation, Right, sports?

Best Answer

You play tennis right? Have good strong thighs I bet?

Best Answer

No, they aren't. I barely play any sports at all, the only thing I do is tennis and I only do that a couple of times a week, I'm not a jock or anything.

Best Answer

Tennis doesn't need strong thighs...

Best Answer

So I bet the strongest thing on you are your legs?

Best Answer

Well that actually applies to almost anybody, the legs have the strongest muscles on the body.
But I have to admit, my specialty in track is sprinting, not distance running. So I guess you're kind of right :(
But...
I'm able to swim.
So I'm not a nerd.

Best Answer

Aren't you? • an intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession. And many people never learned to swim does that make them nerds? Try not to be like the crowd kid, making fun of anyone is wrong, be better than that!

Best Answer

I don't have anything against nerds, I'm just wondering why they can't swim. The nerd thigh guy is right, they really can't.

Best Answer

I don't know who told you this crap, but it's bull ****. When I was your age a nerd was a skinny loner who was very smart , but had few to no friends. People like that are just afraid of a lot of thing and don't try.

Best Answer

Out of my close friends, only one of them is a sports junkie, the rest are all nerds. I know that they're the kinds of people we'll all be calling "boss" one day, so I do respect them a bit.

Best Answer

My husband was one of those nerds as a young boy, and he can swim just fine, and as for being a he-man you can't find a better one! :)

Best Answer

Probably fits more into the category of "geek".

Best Answer

LOL I tease him about that sometimes, but he's no geek now! :)

Best Answer

NO WTF?!?!?!

Best Answer

lol you are out voted!

Best Answer