Benyce Benyce 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Romance & True Love

i thought he did

Best Answer

Why do u say that spacey

Best Answer

because people are like ice bergs. you only see 10%. the more you know someone the more the charm fades away. the promises begin to be broken. etc.

Best Answer

It can happen. Maybe not the first time around (it didn't for me), but maybe another time. <br />
But I think it's rare. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Yeah! It indeed rare

Best Answer

Don't I know it. I was 40 before I found mine.

Best Answer

Really!! Thats incredible

Best Answer

It does exist.. but don't expect he would be that perfect.. :)

Best Answer

This is what am talking about, if indeed they does exist as u said. Then why do u say dnt expect it to be perfect.

Best Answer

I define a prince charming as handsome and admirable.. even he only have a 1 leg.
Or a good person even his not handsome can be a prince charming too.. that's why I said don't expect it to be perfect.

Best Answer

Personally...I know this will make some people gag...but, it is indeed true...my husband is considered to be my Prince Charming. He's just a good guy all around. I'm so lucky to have him in my life :}

Best Answer

Lucky u

Best Answer

They are hard to find, but there are a few left

Best Answer

Where are they actually

Best Answer

Well its not like I have then on GPS but they are out there, unfortunately you have to sift through a bunch of bad apples to find a good one

Best Answer

Very true talk

Best Answer

False. Prince Charming exists, you keep ignoring him.

Best Answer

Hahahahaha! They kip messing up our lifes

Best Answer