I was hoping that the little girl would have taken my advice and informed her parents that she is in serious need of counseling. Unfortunately, I think the little girl created a new id on here, one without any imagination no less, and began the same attention seeking drama.

Best Answer

would you ever forgive her

Best Answer

false. #1- she never really left #2- its debatable if she's a female #3- you are "she" and you cant out troll me. FACT

Best Answer

FACT!

Best Answer

i have proof she is a girl look at her Q and she has a youtube link and its her she is a girl

Best Answer

uh huh. Troll harder. Save your proof.

Best Answer

no more trolling:/ for me or caitlinstar for ever

Best Answer

*shakes head* you need lessons!!!! this makes me beyond sad

Best Answer

no, no Saturday nights are reserved for my lesbian thoughts. no trolling

Best Answer

troll harder.

Best Answer

Somebody left EP because her feelings were hurt?! Oh grow up!! If everybody did that, there wouldn't be anybody left on EP at all. Stupidest thing I've heard yet. >:P

Best Answer

How mysterious of you..

Best Answer

People leave every day. **** happens.

Best Answer

It was Casy Anthony.

Best Answer

awwww thats bad, i guess, do you get the hints yet

Best Answer

I know it's you Casy.

Best Answer

Block the rude people :S

Best Answer

Some people on here get easily offended by honest opinion. If that is the case, then perhaps this isn't the place for them. We don't sugar-coat things here, nor should we. If you post a question, story, comment or confession you are opening yourself up to all sorts of criticism as well as praise. This is what experience project is about and if someone can't handle the possible criticism that they might get by posting something, then they shouldn't post at all.<br />
It's a shame that she left just because somethings were said that she didn't like, but that is really her problem, not ours. It happens to all of us and we all learn to deal with it. <br />
The "older" members on this site aren't bullies, but they do speak honestly. Sometimes that honesty can be like a verbal slap in the face but that doesn't make it bullying. If someone can't handle honesty or a variety of opinions, then they should stick to the fakeness of facebook.

Best Answer