YES..... It is when her husband is incapable of satisfying her & keeps her starved....xoxo

Best Answer

It is not good to lay all the blame on men my dear. sometimes women contribute to this. Let him know what you like and how you like it!!!! ;-)

Best Answer

U are right sweetheart.... Its in both ways....

Best Answer

Awesome! ;-)

Best Answer

That was what a woman admitted to me when she didn't succeed in achieving one when we spent our first afternoon together. However, understanding that changed how we approached things the second time we meet for some afternoon fun.... and that time she did ... she was in tears and sobbing... but for joy in finally experiencing what she had been missing all along. She claimed her husband didn't seem to know she had been faking it and it had gotten to the point that she could only have a chance with someone else. I must admit, I enjoyed being her partner in trying different techniques until we found the magic formula! And we continued to refine and perfect that formula for a period of time...

Best Answer

Awesome! But, we are talking about 'stolen property' here! #wink#
Thats where women go long, faking!!!! You see things worked out after she opened up to you?! Communication is the key issue here. If a woman agrees to be someones wife it means she is with a man she can trust, so why go through that agony??!!!
Help them brother! ;-)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Its so sad sweet. They don't know what they are missing. I wish they could open up to their partner and tell them the whole truth instead of faking. That would be the first step to achieving it!!!

Best Answer