otad12 otad12 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Religion

No. Lots of the truths have been edited out by the convocation of bishops in fifth century Constantinople, or put in the Apochrypha, assuming that they are truths.

I prefer the language of the King James. Truth can be expressed in different ways.

Best Answer

I wouldn't go as far as to say heretical, but KJV is probably the closest to the original that isn't in Latin.

Best Answer

No. None of them are true.

Best Answer

No... You see the KJV was the best version of its day, but we no longer speak the King's English nor do we speak classical Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew; consequently, the latest versions of the translated writings are what would now be in common usage...

Best Answer

Marco A V Bitetto AKA fallenandcantgetup Is harrassing emery777

Marco A V Bitetto AKA fallenandcantgetup Is harrassing emery777 and her friends and trying to force her off this site. he is using his lies to convince women that he will help them commit suicide and EP admins are doing nothing about it. this man is a menace. he is endangering the lives of others. he is doing it because he cannot get a woman near him for ordinary reasons. He thinks that if he tells them he will help them kill them selves they will surrender themselves to him for weeks so he can prepare them to die and get sex from hem in the meantime. he is scum. he deserves to be put off this site. Is this how a real man would act?

To quote emery777 "some other things u need to know when he made me beg for forgiveness so he would remove all the hurtful stuff about me and antina he also said if i hurt him again he would destroy me and fabricate things i said -he says he knows how too make it look like i said it -use my avatar et also at the first he asked me to marry him about 2 weeks bafore the suicide could not figure out why but a friend told me it was so when i die he could get any assetts i have because i woulfd be his wife ..he is not planning duel suicides he is planning murdering poisoning for 13 weeks and sexually abusing woman before he "kills" them otherwise why would he be making the same plans with other girls he cant raise from the deaad he wants to kill woman and watch then collect and start the next 13 week period of" fun"s making it look like it was me he will destroy me like he said he can say whatever he wants and make it look like me he is already started"

emery777 adds that she has recieved another message from him"..he says he will stop harassing me if i add him back and go through with his plan"

Best Answer

I've heard that but I don't quite agree with it. IMO the KJV and NKJV are better, then my favorite after that is the NIV. But I do think The Message version is pretty awful.

Best Answer