Or is that just a big load?
JustBernieGirl JustBernieGirl 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 2, 2011

No it is not true. I am very successful in my professional life and so is my husband. Our personal life is excellent. We work really hard to make sure we have a balance between work and home. It isn't easy but it is important. Whatever you value is what you work towards or work on. So we work on maintaining that balance.

Best Answer

It just means that we don't always get what we want. No best of both worlds. But being hopeful can be a huge help sometimes. :(

Best Answer

It often works out that way.

Best Answer

No I don't think so; it is all about managing your time correctly. If a person is able to set his priorities regarding to his professional life and his personal life, all will go well! Of course there will be some rough times when one life will take over the other one, but don’t let it be the permanent rule because this is when one will suck!

Best Answer

i really don't think so just u need to give every thing its time .and don't let anything ruin the other .

Best Answer

Yep cost me everything.

Best Answer

In my case, absolutely.

Best Answer

Succeeding at what you are aiming for.. a lot of things on the sidelines get missed. Kids birthdays.. a day off...

Best Answer

Usually, but there are definitely some exceptions where you can be successful in professional life and personal life. :)

Best Answer