Most likely<br />
Its just the idea that few individuals from "arabia" can beat the security system of USA , get to the planes and destroy the biggest buildings in the heart of the USA sounds very very silly to me. I call it brain washing !!

Best Answer

If you want to believe something, you can believe just about anything. There are sources out there backing up about every ridiculous claim imaginable.

Best Answer

I think that those perpetrating an act of terrorism, even if it is a government conspiracy, do not tend to confide the plan to ordinary civilians. I very much doubt that there is any truth in this rumour.

Best Answer

I've read something like that several times. Supposedly, many people knew 9/11 was coming, thru info received from the terrorists in Germany. The US government was warned but ignored it. Dunno how much truth there is in that. It's like people saying Roosevelt knew Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked, he knew something was going to happen and soon but not precisely when or where, and it was no accident most of the US fleet wasn't there that morning. Same sort of thing could be true for 9/11, and Israel has a great spy network.

Best Answer

I don't really think it was a jewish or israel thing. I think it was more about having an excuse to up the police state agenda.

Best Answer

I doubt it. But in any disaster/terrorist attack, there might be people who had premonitions about it and stayed home.

Best Answer

you're an idiot..

Best Answer

first I heard of this.money and power any thing is possible.

Best Answer

Oy gevaldt!

Best Answer

I have heard of this. :-/ But i really don't know what to think about this as it might also be a conspiracy theory like the rest. But damn whoever who did it.

Best Answer