I can't speak for others but with my twins they do feel each others pain, my son had surgery on his wrist last year and his sisters wrist hurt for weeks after. The other day both of them sent me a text that their wrists hurt , 5 minutes apart and they don't share any classes.<br />
When they were newborns my daughter got a hospital born infection and was in neonatal intensive care, they couldn't regulate her breathing or heart rate so the nurse suggested I put my son in the bassinet with her, almost immediately her heart rate and breathing stabilized. We left my son in with her the entire 8 days she was in the hospital.<br />
They are 13 now and love to hate each other, but if one is in trouble the other is right there as the protector.

Best Answer

That is so interesting and strange I wonder why that happens.

Best Answer

I guess spending 38 weeks against each other in a tight space they got used to each other.

Best Answer

how can have it been

Best Answer

Only some. They did studies on that to find that this was true some of the time.

Best Answer

Hmmm

Best Answer

You can find out different things from youtube...Here is one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-rL1Cf4xo

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Don't know about the mind or dream idea. I do think they can be highly empathectic to one another. It could seem as though they feel each others pain.

Best Answer

That is so cool how that works

Best Answer