queengjc queengjc 22-25, F 18 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

sometimes, depends on what the guy is like

Best Answer

No. I find it's the other way around.

Best Answer

Not really. But the guy will want more sex from that woman.

Best Answer

Go without sex for 5 years and when you sit 5 feet away from her on a bus you will fall for her.

Best Answer

Perhaps if he loses it to the girl of his dreams, but otherwise, virginity is probably just a burden he's anxious to be rid of, and the woman just a means.

Best Answer

hm_ maybe i'm just that lol

Best Answer

seeing as its not true for all women im sure its not true for all men they told me the same to be careful because you will fall for your first because that is just how females are it was a big lie because i never liked him anymore than i did before actually i liked him less because of how he acted when it was over when someone willingly does something with you dont ever get up and say so do i owe you something or was that free especially when you was real good friends

Best Answer

Hell no !!

Best Answer

I fell for her.

Best Answer

don't know but it happened to me. we were together 2 years in the end.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I think so. Its like 7/10 chance

Best Answer

No, that's for females.

Best Answer

Depends on the woman I suppose and how much shame is associated with it and the age of the guy. I guess.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer