My mom told me this
Nikkiluvsyooh Nikkiluvsyooh 13-15, F 11 Answers Jun 14 in Food

Thats bs. You can eat it throughout the whole pregnancy if its properly cooked. Its actually fish you have to be careful with during that first trimester because their neurological systems are being formed and fish contains mercury.

Best Answer

lol no that is not true at all, but its always unsafe to eat undercooked chicken, or to not wash your hands after handling raw chicken, things like that, and those things will be even more risky if you are pregnant no doubt, but chicken when it is handled and cooked properly is perfectly safe.

Best Answer

Okay thank you

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

its best ask a dr that, but theres no harm as long as its very well cooked, same as eggs & any meat

Best Answer

Okay thank you

Best Answer

Yes because it's fowl

Best Answer

Not true

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure pregnant women have been eating chicken for thousands of years. However, I can see any meat being a problem if they've injected the animal with hormones.

Best Answer

I have not heard of that. Did she give a reason?

Best Answer

She said that it could hurt the baby

Best Answer

I realize that, but like too much fish is not good because of the mercury. I wondered if she had an explanation why the chicken is bad. I ate chicken but it was a long time ago.l

Best Answer

Okay but yeah that's all she said and I ate chicken the first week

Best Answer

no

Best Answer