For many, therapy is necessary.<br />
In my case, suffering from PTSD, I'm doing it on my own. Believing in the man above helps.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Faith can help, but I don't think any one heal completely, the best you can hope for is learning to cope better.

Best Answer

I had about 20 years of various kinds of therapies. It honestly didn't do anything for me. Believing in something greater through spirituality/faith/positive thinking gives a purpose, a point, a meaning. That has been the only thing that has ever done anything to lift me up. Though probably 20 years of therapy did provide some understanding that helps make this easier to recognise..

Best Answer

I'm not sure people ever completely heal from trauma, but sometimes faith-ba<x>sed teachings can give you as successful a fr<x>amework for dealing with you problem as therapy. neither one, works for everyone or all situations. If you are doing some religious practice that actually allows you to work through some of your hang ups though, it gives a lot of people much more peace than medication ever has.

Best Answer

The spiritual dimension can provide solace and meaning and perspective where those things and more may otherwise be lacking....Belief on its own is OK,.but if you ever do get a good glimpse into the other realms,..then your mind will be at peace given some time to go through the inevitable process of grief etc..

Best Answer

No. Because you never completely heal from a trauma. They leave scars after the wound heals. You learn to cope with what you are left once the wound turns into a scar. Spirituality and faith can be coping mechanisms but its not God or any of that you have to learn to have faith in and start believing in. It's yourself you need to be able to do that with. That is the key to healing to the level your mind, body and soul are equipped to heal to.

Best Answer

No. Anyone can say they have faith and believe all of that, but for it to help you have to truly believe it with no doubts, and if you're asking this then I'm assuming you don't. If you did you wouldn't need to ask this.

Best Answer