I've heard about it and I was wondering if it was true. i've always known nerds can't swim but I didnt know it was this bad, even though they can do stuff like strangle grown men with their thighs they can't do something as simple as swim. Would this work?
larc77 larc77 18-21, M 3 Answers Mar 28 in Community

Holy Sh!t Dude - get a life will you

Best Answer

what do you think about it though?

Best Answer

I could care less about your pathetic obsession with this crap... Have you gone over 100 accounts yet asking about this?

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

oh brother.. are you the nerd/thigh guy?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

some dude on here always asks about nerds strangling people...

Best Answer

yeah that's because I wonder about it a lot, it's kind of weird how nerds always do that and why they're able to

Best Answer

they don't ALWAYS do that.. that was a rare incidence... when a dude was under pressure... it has nothing to do with being a nerd. it has everything to do with an adrenalin rush FYI born out of fear. you have the wrong idea.

Best Answer

False, it happens way more:
Case 1: (1981) nerd was being bullied severely. nerd confronted his tormentor and jumped on him, wrapping his legs around his windpipe, crushing it, and suffocating the victim to death.

Case 2: (around 2009) nerd tried to kill a person by jumping on him and wrapping his thighs around the chest of the person. person almost died, but managed to hit nerd in the stomach and made him let go. the nerd had the intention of breaking the person's ribs.

Case 3: (2009)Nerd did this to a bully but did not end in death.

Case 4: (2006 to 2009) Nerd jumped on bully who stole his iPhone, in an upside-down position he had his legs wrapped around victim's neck while he was standing. The victim passed out after 2 minutes, but the nerd released him.

Case 5: (2008) A nerd, infuriated at his loss during chess, killed his friend by forcing his head/neck between his legs and squeezed until he was dead.

Case 6: (2011) A nerd did this to someone who broke his jaw in a fight.

Best Answer

I didn't know they had iphones in 2006-9 I will go look this up. brb

Best Answer

it wasn't actually 2006 sorry, but they had them in 2007
I just knew it was in those 4 years

Best Answer

Cockroaches

Best Answer