BeYouTifulWinter BeYouTifulWinter 13-15, F 6 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Phobias

When i was little my 3 sisters shared 1 big room and me as the only boy had a room on my own. If i had a bad dream, i would wake myself up, think of a good ending and go back to sleep to dream it. Of i was scared of a shape in the room i would concentrate hard till i knew what it was. A shirt on a chair, a coat on the wardrobe door etc. Then in my late teens i was seeing a girl from another town, dating if you like. Her parents let me stay over regular, and I slept downstairs in the front room of the house. Only problem was a rocking chair in there I really didnt like, no idea why. I would wedge a shoe under it just incase it rocked on its own, it never did. Woke 1 night with my heart pounding out of my chest. I tried to calm myself down, but couldnt. Jumped up and switched the light on, and the bulb blew. I dashed out of the door to the hall, put the hall lamp on, it blew. Now i had to pass the door to the room I just left to get to the next light. I plucked up courage and did. The 3rd light came on. There was nothing to have been afraid of and I dont know why I woke like I did, but I hated that room and that chair.

Best Answer

Being one who is afraid ( kinda) of the dark...it's that it's well, dark. But without the dark night sky, I couldn't see one of the shows I go outside to see every night.....the moon and the stars.

Best Answer

nothin in the dark that isnt in the light

Best Answer

fear comes from ignorance and knowledge alike but if you have a balance of both you fear nothing like me theres a lot of things i dont know but even more that i do.15

Best Answer