Um... yes, for me it is. I'm in Massachusetts right now. It's cold with some snow on the ground. Saw northern lights early this morning. we had a polar vortex two days ago my area was -2. Other areas of the US are even colder, example: -16. I think it has something to do with less of an ozone la<x>yer. I'm not a scientist, haha

Best Answer
Best Answer

sort of cloudy. I could see a little bit. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston. At least 40 minutes away.

Best Answer

It depends on where you live. I live in MN so it is really cold this time of year and there is snoiw. -50F wind chill on Monday.

Best Answer

No, it is not true. The temperature here today will be mid 70's.

Best Answer

It's been very cold in the northeast but it looks like its warming up. We got a dusting of snow last night and all the ponds and lakes are frozen solid. It's January. This is New England, anything else would be strange.

Best Answer
Best Answer

The author of that article is either crazy or a very bad comedian. To think humans can influence the weather significantly is hubris. My dog has a better chance of creating a website than humans do of influencing the weather. There is good money to be made in asserting the contrary, however. See the history of the caloric theory or phrenology, both accepted sciences with widespread acceptance among scientists. See how they laughed at Ignaz Semelweiss or Alfred Wegener. Science by consensus is superstition.

Best Answer

idk...but all i know somebody is tricked..and this article really makes sense

Best Answer

It only makes sense if you don't understand the physics involved. A chaotic system like weather is beyond control. It is literally like herding deaf, blind cats. It is an unprovable assertion but it is very likely true that the weather on any day is unlike the weather of any other day in history. The number of variables involved is incalculable. Controlling the weather makes the Apollo moon landing look like a middle school science project. You would have about the same chance of pouring a cup of water into the ocean and then getting that same cup of water out the next day. There are trillions, literally trillions of variables involved.

Best Answer

In my neck of the woods we had a rare case of snow but it's been melted for weeks.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Tako bar kažu na vestima

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think California is free of it.

Best Answer
Best Answer