AngelaDodevska AngelaDodevska 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 10 in Community

Um... yes, for me it is. I'm in Massachusetts right now. It's cold with some snow on the ground. Saw northern lights early this morning. we had a polar vortex two days ago my area was -2. Other areas of the US are even colder, example: -16. I think it has something to do with less of an ozone la<x>yer. I'm not a scientist, haha

Best Answer
Best Answer

sort of cloudy. I could see a little bit. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston. At least 40 minutes away.

Best Answer

It depends on where you live. I live in MN so it is really cold this time of year and there is snoiw. -50F wind chill on Monday.

Best Answer

No, it is not true. The temperature here today will be mid 70's.

Best Answer

It's been very cold in the northeast but it looks like its warming up. We got a dusting of snow last night and all the ponds and lakes are frozen solid. It's January. This is New England, anything else would be strange.

Best Answer
Best Answer

The author of that article is either crazy or a very bad comedian. To think humans can influence the weather significantly is hubris. My dog has a better chance of creating a website than humans do of influencing the weather. There is good money to be made in asserting the contrary, however. See the history of the caloric theory or phrenology, both accepted sciences with widespread acceptance among scientists. See how they laughed at Ignaz Semelweiss or Alfred Wegener. Science by consensus is superstition.

Best Answer

idk...but all i know somebody is tricked..and this article really makes sense

Best Answer

It only makes sense if you don't understand the physics involved. A chaotic system like weather is beyond control. It is literally like herding deaf, blind cats. It is an unprovable assertion but it is very likely true that the weather on any day is unlike the weather of any other day in history. The number of variables involved is incalculable. Controlling the weather makes the Apollo moon landing look like a middle school science project. You would have about the same chance of pouring a cup of water into the ocean and then getting that same cup of water out the next day. There are trillions, literally trillions of variables involved.

Best Answer

No, right now it is significantly in then north-eastern part of the states. Although in this time if year much of the northern part of the states is under snow and ice. That is what happens when winter shows it's ugly face.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm sorry but it is nature. The cold front is just an extreme example of what will happen with global warming. There are some highs and lows in temperature because of this. The ice cold front over the states is the extreme low.

Best Answer

no its not nature...i mean that too but scientists work more in this case

Best Answer

How did you come across this information?

Best Answer

IS on all news in Balkan :)

Best Answer

I wish I could say that we should always believe the news, but we can't. Especially not when such bogus is being spread.

Best Answer

HAARP is real. And it can and does affect the weather, even if the specific story mentioned is questionable.

Best Answer

so i thought is fun info i should share it with americans

Best Answer

The problem is that most Americans don't read that much and our news media is fairly corrupt these days and reports as little as possible about things like HAARP. Most Americans think this stuff is crazy or unreal. If you tell most Americans, for instance, that the CIA killed Dr. Martin Luther King, jr., they will tell you that you are crazy and paranoid....even though it has been adjudicated fully and the CIA has admitted it in open court, as reported in the New York Times, London Times, Newsweek and Time magazine! Most American citizens are totally blind when it comes to this stuff.

Best Answer

In my neck of the woods we had a rare case of snow but it's been melted for weeks.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Tako bar kažu na vestima

Best Answer
Best Answer

yes … i think its the Russians fault … we always have to blame someone for our woes…. LOL

Best Answer
Best Answer

YOUR AMERICANS WAANTED US FROM BALKAN TO RUIN ND WANTED TO EXPERIMENT HERE BUT KARMA ;)

Best Answer

yes in my state anyway

Best Answer
Best Answer

Not here in LA, California...but in the rest of the country, yes.

Best Answer

YOU KNOW WHY? YOU'LL SOON FIND OUT! ITS NOT NATURE BUT YOUR S!CK SCIENTISTS

Best Answer

You think there are more "sick scientists" in CA than elsewhere? (Dulce, MN? Rachel, NV? Ft. Detrick, MD? Tuskegee, AL? ) Science has known how to control weather for 25 years, at least. I ask you respectfully, why CA as chief weather manipulator?

Best Answer

i only know whats the reason you ppl in usa suffer at the moment...there in the link below :$

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think California is free of it.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Your translation left something to be desired but...there's little question that the Navy's use of HAARP is of real concern to most informed Americans. I would highly recommend that you and others who are interested read: Angels Don't Play This Haarp.

Best Answer