Very much so, but its a different life, which im afraid to say is worse

Best Answer

Game is over and after 10 years still waiting for the fun to start.

Best Answer

i unwillingly know the answer is no. my mom likes to share every aspect of her and my dad's sex life with me and i hate it. they have something new going where they can sleep with close friends of eachothers as long as it gets video tapped. all he stories are what probably lead to me not being interested in sex at all.

Best Answer

It depends on the game.

Best Answer

marriage takes a lot of work. if both parties are willing to work hard then the fun games have just begun.

Best Answer

Depends on the relationship.... Ive been married twice the magic leaves after awhile... But on a positive note i dont believe i am with who i am suppose to be so its possible that with the right person you will have unlimited lives and the game will never be over.

Best Answer

That depends upon the two people involved in the marriage. I think my first marriage would still be going strong had he not turned out to be a sex offender.

Best Answer

The games are hopefully over, and the fun hopefully begins.

Best Answer