TheSpiritofAngel TheSpiritofAngel 18-21, F 28 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Community

No, I respect those who can.

Best Answer

No, it's inhuman for a man not to cry, though

Best Answer

No, it certainly is not. It means he is in touch with his feelings.

Best Answer

Only if it's because of a broken bone.

Best Answer

Oh my yes boo hoo hoo

Best Answer

I hope not. I have no qualms about crying when it feels right to cry.

Best Answer

Does it look like a *****?

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. Manly tears shall be shed at the battlefield Ash- turning- to- stone scene of the first Pokemon movie.

Best Answer

If he cries for himself

Best Answer

Is it unwomanly for a woman to cry?

Best Answer

crying is what everyone does. if you are told you cant cry cus your a man, the other person obviously doesn't know anything about the human body

Best Answer

No its not everyone feels pain and if u feel that u need to cry to show ur pain then do it.....its how u show ur feelings

Best Answer

I'll cry all I want and if you don't like it I'll punch you in your f'n face. >.>

Best Answer

Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"

Best Answer

Dont knew and dont care I cry when i need to

Best Answer

Not typically in my opinion. But then again I can't really judge, being well..me.

Best Answer

Men are afraid of their feminine sides which deal with emotions and empathy. It's not a shameful thing to reveal your emotions of love and compassion and those you consider embarrassing, its about being human. You have not lived until you fully expressed what's in your heart. The main vex is fear created by this world, learn to be yourself and know yourself and wear it like armor for it can never hurt you once you accepted everything of your entirety.

Best Answer

Depends why.

Best Answer