http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/2/28259/1449699-gears3_portrait_marcus.jpg (No, he's not naked and it's not a provocative. He is a DILF though).
RationalCutie RationalCutie 22-25, F 12 Answers May 9 in Community

I'm old bald fat and ugly, who's gonna want that?

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

Well, considering that he's Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War video games series, you'll have a heck of a time finding a guy as B.A. as him, but looks wise, it's not unrealistic I guess, a lot girls seem attracted to the big muscles and miniature hulks.

Best Answer

He's NOT miniature!! ....He's 6 foot. He'd be an overpowering hulk since I'm like 5'3-5'5...haha.

Best Answer

I was comparing him to the Hulk, who is massive compared to this guy, hence the term miniature hulk. I guess he would be overpowering, since he beat the crap out of several Locust with his big hands, cut his way out of a giant worm, committed mass genocide, and other things.

Best Answer

Bahaha. I think it would still be totally worth it.

Best Answer

Well I'm ob<x>jectum, specifically into calculators... so... yeah, I'm happy with my Nspire CX. x3

Best Answer

Did you lose it - lol

Best Answer

Are you saying that this type of guy is unattainable? LOL. :)

Best Answer

dilf?

Best Answer

DaddyILoveto...F word.

Best Answer

i'm stupid

Best Answer

Very unrealistic.

Best Answer

I would have to disagree...lol

Best Answer