http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/2/28259/1449699-gears3_portrait_marcus.jpg (No, he's not naked and it's not a provocative. He is a DILF though).
EmotionalPrincess EmotionalPrincess 22-25, F 12 Answers May 9 in Community

I'm old bald fat and ugly, who's gonna want that?

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

I have never seen a man like that lol.

Best Answer

They should exist. At least...be that big.

Best Answer

Well, considering that he's Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War video games series, you'll have a heck of a time finding a guy as B.A. as him, but looks wise, it's not unrealistic I guess, a lot girls seem attracted to the big muscles and miniature hulks.

Best Answer

He's NOT miniature!! ....He's 6 foot. He'd be an overpowering hulk since I'm like 5'3-5'5...haha.

Best Answer

I was comparing him to the Hulk, who is massive compared to this guy, hence the term miniature hulk. I guess he would be overpowering, since he beat the crap out of several Locust with his big hands, cut his way out of a giant worm, committed mass genocide, and other things.

Best Answer

Bahaha. I think it would still be totally worth it.

Best Answer

Well I'm ob<x>jectum, specifically into calculators... so... yeah, I'm happy with my Nspire CX. x3

Best Answer

Did you lose it - lol

Best Answer

Are you saying that this type of guy is unattainable? LOL. :)

Best Answer

dilf?

Best Answer

DaddyILoveto...F word.

Best Answer

i'm stupid

Best Answer

Very unrealistic.

Best Answer

I would have to disagree...lol

Best Answer