Lavender3 Lavender3 26-30 12 Answers Jan 5, 2010

This is a huge sign of insecurity, I bet he finds you more attractive than any of those girls, but just wants you to "know your place". I have an ex who did the same, I dont know why, I felt that the girls that he pointed out werent as good looking as me in my opinion (yes, I know it sounds like I love myself by saying that and I do, I love who I am on the inside and I love the way I look and so should he since he was my boyfriend) I know that he was trying to make me jealous but I dont really get jealous, I just think "well, he doesnt like me, I will go and find someone who does" Thing is, my ex is still chasing me now, years later and wants to get back together with me. <br />
I think you should tell your boyfriend that. You should say "well its clear that you dont find me attractive since you are always pointing out how hot other women are, there are plenty of men out there who do find me attractive, so why arent I with someone who does find me attractive?" and see what he says. He will probably shut up after that. If not, then maybe its best that you move on and tell him why. Find a guy who wont do this to you, there is plenty of them out there.

Best Answer

Completely agree with this. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate you getting googly-eyed over every man that walked past you. I had a boyfriend who would test me and my reactions to him saying how attractive other women were and would send me pictures of him and these women he'd comment about hanging out. It really made me question my self-worth, and that was defintely the wrong reaction! I should have questioned his! If a man can't see the wonderful women he's got in front of his eyes, then he's better off blind and lonely.

Best Answer

Not at all<br />
Its disrespectful<br />
Also I suspect he would be less than endeared to your doing the same

Best Answer

Not unreasonable at all! He should respect you and not do this, especially IN FRONT of you. I had an ex (my recent one actually) ALWAYS do this to me. I will agree with FC that I didn't think the girls were attractive at all that he was feeling the need to point out. It did get annoying! Plus it almost made me feel bad because he did it all the time. He felt the need to say "I don't think she is all that pretty" or "She is so hot" to every single girl that popped up anywhere.

Best Answer

unreasonable? yes. it deserves more. like dumping his sorry ***.

Best Answer

No. Hes rude and insecure so he wants you to be afraid of losing him. Make his fears come true and lose the dumb-***. You can do better.

Best Answer

i don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a little respect from him when he's with you..when apart it's a different story though. but like they always say " what's good for the geese is good for the gander" ...remember that!!

Best Answer

I don't think it is unreasonable for you to expect him to show you some respect... It is disrespectful for him to make comments in front of you and you shouldn;t put up with it and if it continues even when he knows how you feel dump him...

Best Answer