Im travelling to another province/ state to party. I have friends there that invited me out but I don't want to go where they are going and an ex will be there. Would it be unsafe to to to another night club on my own? My friends think it's unsafe for me to do this on NYE?
Skiesareblu Skiesareblu 31-35, F 10 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Travel

I'm going to go against common wisdom here and posit that, barring obviously unsafe areas, e.g., south central LA, city streets are fabulously safe compared to years past. Chances are you'll be just fine if you exercise a little common sense and avoid places where you may be vulnerable.

Best Answer

Thanks - yup definitely :). But just in case I think I will go with a group. Men where I am are overly friendly :)

Best Answer

I'm certain they and probably for good reason in you case. :)

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

Gah! Screwed that one up typing in haste. "I'm certain they are and probably for good reason in your case." Geez!

Best Answer

No worries - I got it friend ;)

Best Answer

I'm doing it. And I've got a seven inch butterfly knife in my leather jacket. **** all who mess with me ;D

Best Answer

Haha - you're a bad a ss chick :) you go girl!

Best Answer

*high fives* Thanks ^.^

Best Answer

I can throw a knife accurate enough to take a pigeon's eye out from thirty feet away. But in any case, I'm a Gypsy. If someone steals something off me, like my phone, or jewelry, or money, they won't own it long.

Best Answer

Well then...

Best Answer

It is not unsafe for you but it is unsafe for boys who will fight over you :p

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

I agree with your friends. Trouble could be looking for a woman alone. It would be better to be safe than have big regrets later.

Best Answer

I'll take your advice and go with the group. :)

Best Answer

I'm glad :). This site still amazes me. 10 minutes ago I didn't know you existed, now I'm concerned you'll be okay...

Best Answer

Haha awww - hugs :)

Best Answer

yup its unsafe because you will get drunk for sure and who knows whats next

Best Answer

I don't drink. But I agree. Maybe someone other twit will get drunk. I'll just put up with the awkwardness of my ex for the night :) We are friendly.

Best Answer

What do YOU think?

Best Answer

Sarcastic twats like you - I just block on here

Best Answer

Don't drink anything a stranger offers you

Best Answer

I don't drink. I'm not a fan of alcohol p

Best Answer

great, then you are safe. go out and party hard

Best Answer

Depends on where you live

Best Answer

This province is relatively safe for a big city.

Best Answer

okay. still I think its better to be with friends than being on your own.

Best Answer

Ok I'll go with the group :)

Best Answer

I wish you great time, and Happy new year! :D

Best Answer

You too!

Best Answer