Palejohn Palejohn 41-45, M 10 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Health

Not from where i sit , competence should be the first consideration , and that is NOT gender specific in most occupations . My doctors are a husband and wife team , both highly competent , both very gentle and caring , he , an absolute gentleman , and she ,a very classy ,"white hot " looking lady of immaculate presentation . I see either one according to availability , and have to say that i am doubly blessed when it comes to high quality ,professional ,medical care .

Best Answer

I prefer a female...in the event that anyone has to touch my junk,I prefer it to be a woman,but of course,that's just me.

Best Answer

i dont think so, my brothers and my late husband all told me they preferred female physicians. they generally are nicer or have better "bedside manners". personally ive had bad doctors and good doctors from both genders.

Best Answer

I totally agree with what you say. It used to be a man was considered effeminate or gay if he went to a lady doctor. But times have changed, in this case for the better. I even went to a female urologist a few years ago, and there is only a handful of them in the entire country.

Best Answer

Hhmmm, depends.... what you gonna get examined?<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Everything, including your you know what.

Best Answer

ah well..... enjoy what you can while you can. women get examined by male medics..... no one calls them pervy, as far as i know.

Best Answer

I don't think it's normal to specify the gender.

Best Answer

No. A specialist in no matter what domain must not be judged by sex.<br />
Besides maybe a man wants a woman to take care of him.

Best Answer

I prefer them, they're easier to talk to and generally come across as more caring about the individual patient

Best Answer

That is exactly how I feel and why I've been going to one for twenty years.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer