I used to work in a retirement home and it was the policy that lysol be used on all the mattesses and furniture all the time however : none of the residents were allowed to make use of them for a period of three hours after a treatment was done to allow for drying time as contact with it while it was still wet would cause a rash to the elders skin . "wait until it completly dries first " Paschar

Best Answer

Try using sheets - they get between your body and the mattress! and it it is that smelly, why keep it in the first place?????

Best Answer

it's disinfectant. I don't think a light spray would hurt. Don't soak it, though.

Best Answer

lysol when it gets dirty? I have never heard that. wash &/or change your sheets often. Like at least every 2 weeks.. Usually when something with fabric that I can't throw in my washing machine gets dirty..<br />
I buy the rub on spray n wash and rub it on the dirty part of the fabric and scrub with the rough part of a damp sponge or a wash cloth Make sure it's a brand new sponge or clean wash cloth.

Best Answer