teksing888 teksing888 31-35, M 5 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

They can help you with spam .. but I'm not sure they will intervene with bullying and trolls. There are many different definitions of what those are anyway.<br />
We can handle bullying anywhere by not allowing them to "control" us. Bullies are basically cowards who want everyone to be as unhappy as they are. If you just ignore them .. they'll usually go find someone else to annoy. That's the best way to handle it IMO.

Best Answer

Guess it's just up to us humans, last thing I want is the internet being policed and patrolled by cyber nazis

Best Answer

It is a group effort. We, the site administrators and the ISP, they all have a role in it. IT stands to reason. The site admins and the ISP can not monitor everything, that is even undesirable. But if they get signals from the users, they should act.

Best Answer