ArcticMonkeys1012579 ArcticMonkeys1012579 16-17, F 14 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Community

no, not at all. Not regulated to only boys

Best Answer

i guess that makes me weird then

Best Answer

No, it's not. It's cool. I've been playing video games since I could pick up a controller. I have all of my old consoles from the Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis to the new consoles like Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Gamers are gamers, doesn't matter what gender

Best Answer

It's pretty cool, there are some things I wish were different about it. But it's nice to actually be able to make calls with Skype without having to stop what I'm doing and get my laptop. How's the PS4?

Best Answer

Uncharted was a great game. I liked the 3rd the best. Think I might bug my friend Josh and check out his PS4 now

Best Answer

No, It's very cool.

Best Answer

It is perfectly normal.

Best Answer

Not at all... Well, I don't think it's weird.

Best Answer

No, it is not weird. I know plenty of females (including an ex-fiance and ex-girlfriend) that play video games (I mean actual video games, not those that play such like the unintelligent FPS like Call of Duty, or Mario, or some silly flash app just cause they think it's "cool").

Best Answer

Not at all. I used to be addicted

Best Answer

To games, not anything else

Best Answer

who cares what they think! have fun.

Best Answer

No. Tell your friends that they are the weird ones for not playing video games.

Best Answer