Does this desire make me seem unstable? Is this okay? It's merely attraction that is making me feel this way. I would just rather have someone older than guys my own age.
missindependent12 missindependent12 22-25, F 34 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

not if they're both tired

Best Answer

It's not weird as long as the man treats you very well and allows you to be yourself and grow. If you had problems with your dad growing up then it's no surprise you're attracted to an older man. If you did have troubles with your dad then you should definitely see a therapist to get to the root of the problem because the age difference might grow to be a problem later on. Think about it.

Best Answer

It's a big age gap but not that weird. Just be a little careful since he is so much older than you and could easily take advantage of you.<br />
Personally I would have found it a stretch at your age with someone so much older and still would not go for more than 10years senior. But people are different. And if it fits it fits...

Best Answer

It's neither wrong nor weird.

Best Answer

Don't worry Honey, you are still young but you have already realized that men our age are less mature than us women, no matter our age! So go for it. Guys at 22 are just teenagers with their tantrums and insecurities. Men start growing up in their head (if they ever grow up) around 40. Then they become more interesting at all levels. You have made the good choice!

Best Answer

follow your heart, who cares if their is an age difference when the heart is involved.

Best Answer

How much money does he have * wink wink

Best Answer

Not if you love each other. Age is just a number to me.

Best Answer

Love knows no bound. You are at the right age and with a man who hopefully will treat you with love and respect.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

No. It's fine.

Best Answer

It's not weird if you both love and respect each other.

Best Answer

No it's not weird at all. At 36, I assume he has a certain maturity that someone at 22 finds attractive. By sleep, I assume you mean sex, and again, someone more mature that treats you well and makes you feel good is a a wonderful experience. <br />
Now, if your thoughts are moving beyond just sleeping, but a long term type of relationship, just keep in mind that age difference. Woman and men mature and age at different rates, but that is the long term.<br />
For the short term, enjoy what an older, more mature, more experienced man can give you emotionally and physically.

Best Answer

Live for the moment, not for the majority.

Best Answer

I think it's kind of weird. But that's just me. What else would a 22 yeard old that's probably just graduating from college have in common with a 36 year old who's probably at the age for having already started a family.

Best Answer

You're over the age of consent, so why look for permission from anybody on here.

Best Answer

Give him the time of his life!

Best Answer

My mom was 15 years younger then my dad when they met. My mom was 19 and my dad was 34. That is disgusting (in my opinion), however, they got married, had kids and had a miserable marriage until he passed away. However, both of them were raised with similar beliefs about marriage and kids etc and they had a lot in common so it worked out. Also, my mom was a real homebody and never went out ...I mean ever to the clubs etc. She wanted to have kids right away and just be a stay at home mom. So it could work, however, I just don't see what a 19 or 20 year old sees in a 30 something year old. To big of an age difference with experiences being different etc

Best Answer

I'm over 70 and I sleep with 18 year olds alllllllllllllllllllll the time

Best Answer

You are not weird and nothing is wrong with you...You desire an older man.. As an older man I say awesome for us!! Age does not matter if you are into someone! Have fun, explore things with him, and enjoy. Relax it is ok, you are ok!

Best Answer