I don't think so. One of the cooler things about relaxed gender roles is fewer stereotypes. And men and women are free to find attraction across the entire spectrum. In other words, it may be less common, but nothing's wrong with it.

Best Answer

I personally prefer my man to be manly! Even if a man is skinny, I struggle...

Best Answer

you mean you can't find skinny men attractive?

Best Answer

so no teddy bears? xoxo

Best Answer

Not if I hug them and they're smaller than me...it's just weird...sorry...

Best Answer

yeah i would never date a man my height
what if i had to wear heels?

Best Answer

Sex studies have shown woman in general tend to prefer the more "manly man" when it comes to pure sexual attractive (especially when she is in the more sexual part of her monthly cycle), but when it comes to life partners (especially when she expects to have kids) that she goes/favors the more gentle nurturing type of guy, even if those are considered more typical feminine traits.<br />
Just look at how many woman practically get turned-on when they see a guy with a baby out in public being fatherly and nurturing ...they ARE attracted to him in the finding-mate mode. Ideally a wife would get impregnated by the very masculine guy and the kids would be help-raised by the more feminine guy to whom she was married. <br />
Of course many people have duel standards as to the kind of person they wish to have sex/fun with early in life and then they have the guy/gal they want to bring home to one's parents as a potential life-partner. <br />
So if one is a feminine-man then the question is WHERE do they fit in with a woman's partner-experience spectrum? (as a short-term turn-on or a more life practical get married to partner, or maybe as some type of kinky untypical relationship. Maybe they are generally attracted to men as sex partners but fed up with the macho guy who have tried to dominate or abuse them as woman, so a feminine-guy makes a nice compromise type fit). <br />
But in today's society I think there is less broad gender stereotypes due to most jobs NOT needing brute masculine strength these days so gender roles are evolving slowly. though some sexual/gender aligned aspects will linger and remain a factor (as long as it's only woman who can give birth). <br />
But when it comes to general attractiveness for the most part that "opposites attract" (even in gay relationships there is often one more butch and one more femme) in part it's because we rarely, or can't, be BOTH fully masculine and feminine at the same time, or in the same ways over time. Thus we look for an "opposite" to help fulfill those aspects we lack so together we are more a complete couple. <br />
Overall it really doesn't matter who is the more feminine or masculine as long as together we fit together like jigsaw pieces well enough to make a fuller life possible. It's often when two headstrong persons or two submissive people get together than often there are missing personal elements.<br />
In fact today there are more at-home daddy/moms then ever before as the woman goes off to work and the guy stays home and manages the home and kids. If it works and all are happy then great! It's just a matter of finding a partner who would appreciate one's feminine qualities if a male.<br />
So for your answer I would suggest finding a woman who is more the masculine and dominant and would appreciate more feminine qualities in their man in the longer-run to fulfill their personal needs.<br />
Good luck in your relationship search!

Best Answer

I do not like feminine men at all.

Best Answer

I like older men with pointed features and fluffy floppy grey brown hair who have soft curvy bodies with no hair, and a tiny or in an ideal world no penis. Who are dominant sexually and adore my looks and personality.

Best Answer

Sounds like you prefer a "father-figure" type of guy, so it begs the question of why? Were you close to him (a daddy's girl?) or do they represent another adult-man in your life you much appreciated (perhaps a grandfather?) BTW, it's hard to imagine someone who has a tiny or no penis but whom is dominant sexually ...unless they are trying to compensate for having such a small or non-existent sex part! And how can one be sexually dominant to begin with with little or no penis to begin with? Kind of a "be sexy but at the same time don't have anything to penetrate me with" odd preference in my viewpoint. Perhaps you may have had a nice grandfather you were attracted to but don't want the ****** aspect?

Best Answer

I don't want my penis

Best Answer

u say u like men that are in touch with their feminine side. what would u think if ur boyfriend said he didnt want his penis any more and would rather have it changed to a vagina via asex change. i wonder what u would think then

Best Answer

lol...not THAT feminine

Best Answer

Id love to be a male but with a srs only on my penis.

Best Answer

I think it would be like having a boyfriend and a girlfriend wrapped in one body. Most men are so ignorant of a woman's psyche. Maybe a feminine man would be more in-tune with you. Just having a guy know when to talk and when to listen would be a delight.<br />
Good luck,<br />
Diane

Best Answer

I think it's a pretty shallow person,who dislikes or is offended by people who dare to be different than them. Nothing " weird " about liking who ever the hell you like. Live at let live, to hell with all the Judge Judy's out there................Cheers

Best Answer

I think there is a difference between "likeing" (a more personal preference thing) then accepting (okay for others to be or to like such persons).

But I fully agree ...to hell with Judge Judy and her types! LOL!

Best Answer

Not necessarily. For much of recent history (pre-20th century), being a dandy was very much the "in" thing for men who could afford it, like King Louis XVI, for example, who was quite fond of his calves, in tights.

Best Answer

Nope, big turn off

Best Answer

Not as weird as liking Chaz Bono.

Best Answer

or lolly-*******-dot.... lmao...

Best Answer

Oh, gawd! Lollyfuckingdot has got to be at the top of the list.

Best Answer

who is u ppl talkin bout?

Best Answer

Id say no, its not weird at all, I mean look at anime where the guys are often extremely feminine but have huge followers when it comes to both girls as well as guys

Best Answer

Im hetero female but i refer a andrognous male accompanied by a gentle kind shy persona. maybe because I want safety?

Best Answer

although this does not concern during sex

Best Answer

You sound like me! I'm also femini e woman myself. I don't want to be with a woman but find it hot when guy looks almost like one or behave like a woman. So is that weird? I don't care!

Best Answer

I'm a real feminine person for you

Best Answer

I remember one guy in high school that grew his fingernails long. I felt at the time it was an effeminate gesture of some sort. We we steadies for ages till graduation and he disappeared. But Frank was the only one that comes to mind.
Honey, I believe we are attracted because we are able to talk on a level that we don't have to force.

Best Answer

I'm a feminine guy, openly x-dress, like shopping, like cute things, and sorta want to be a woman. I'm not gay, either. I take pride in breaking the gender roles and stereotypes. However, finding a girlfriend is an uphill battle because girls don't like guys like me and some of the commenters here provide empirical evidence to confirm this. Where I'm from, the rate girl who might like me is scarce, so I have given up on my little quest for a girlfriend... because to hell with the girls who need a big tough guy and think little of the ones who won't ***** when you take them to a store. I'm not changing for you. When you get tired of jealous, possessive, and aggressive men who only act like somewhat evolved "alpha male" apes, we sissy, sensitive, and compromising femboys will be here waiting.

Best Answer

Are you a Plus Size woman ?

Best Answer

yes, I suppose I am. I weigh like 180lbs, and I'm 5'2.does that have anything to do with it? I guess I don't really need to feel protected by a guy as much as a skinny girl. I'm not just big, I'm quite robust, as well. People usually think I'm 30 lbs lighter than my real weight, and I guess it's because I'm broad shouldered and broad-hipped.

Best Answer