legal though*
looklife looklife 18-21, F 25 Answers Aug 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yea, but when your older it won't be so bad. Its just that your age is so young now the comparison between the two ages seems much further apart than it really is in the grand scheme of things.

Best Answer

I agree. When my fiance was 9 and I was 14, he was a little child and I was going out for dates and punk shows. But we met in our 30's and for all intents and purposes we're now "the same age" essentially...

Best Answer

Originally met my guy when I was 19 and he was 14. Completely different now.

Best Answer

looks weird, sure. I encourage it though, always had a thing for the older gals.

Best Answer

DEf i cant stop fantacising about them

Best Answer

IF you want to try to date a guy a couple of years younger than you than i say go for it, try it out, and if it doesn't work than dont loose sleep over it. And a big middle finger to those who think that it looks weird, some might think it looks weird, but they can go **** themselves. gotta ask though, by a couple of years do you mean 3 or 4 years?

Best Answer

I've always preferred guys my own age or just a bit younger. So I don't think that's weird at all. I do think if you're 18-19 it can be tricky since various legal issues could come into play if you date guys who are underage. But if you're 18 or just barely 19, and dating a 17 yr old guy...not so bad. When I was 18 I dated a guy who was about to turn 17 so I can't say much! ;-) Anyway, once everyone involved is 18+ I say, go for it!

(I'm almost 5 yrs older than my fiance, and was 3 yrs older than my ex husband...obviously not an issue since we're older (30s), but just saying!)

Best Answer

sometimes age, doesnt reflect maturity.

Best Answer

If you are comfortable with it, why does it matter what other people think.

Best Answer

no i know a lot of girls that are into younger guys. not weird but maturity maybe an issue

Best Answer

noooo :) as long as u two are good :) hihi

Best Answer

It's personal preference pure and simple. It doesn't matter how it looks to others.

Best Answer

If u have intercourse or whatever it's statutory rape even if he says yes.

Best Answer

everyone being legal.

Best Answer

has potential to be a bit offsetting in the event your age is actually accurate, illegality comes to mind otherwise no.

Best Answer

It's only odd because guys are more immture than girls. Don't let him hold u back or use you. Otherwise you're in the clear. Unless he's under 18 and you're over 18....then that's weird but mostly illegal.

Best Answer

It's not weird at all. It's personal preference. Personally, I would never date someone younger than me.

Best Answer

Baby,

A few years ??? If some think that weird, then that is their problem. It's less usual for a girl to have a bf who is a bit younger, but it's what you feel about each other that is the only important things.

Peter

Best Answer

if you like the guy why not? im sure a younger guy would love having an older gf :)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer