96ddr 96ddr 16-17, F 11 Answers Jul 26, 2012

If they had a teacher who made a difference in their life, and that teacher continuously provides them support, I would hope they continue to visit. Not only will they keep having a positive influence, but the teacher can truly know what they do as a teacher is a meaningful act.

Best Answer

it is good if one visit old teachers who supports ones life for good future. dont think of another way if.

Best Answer

No it's not. It's amazing. It let the teachers know that they are appreciated. I never forgot 3 of mine. One taught me Poetry and the other taught me values in religious and was a very kind woman. One taught me Maths, he was quite strict and was kinda weird. No unique. He told me never to leave my questions in the exam unanswered.

Best Answer

Yeah its so weird that anyone would have any kind of friendship with anyone outside their own ingrown social clique

Best Answer

Really? I never thought of it like that

Best Answer

No it's not weird....I still have students that call me periodically just to see how I'm doing.

Best Answer

Your a teacher? That's great

Best Answer

4th grade science, 5th grade history and geography

Best Answer

Wait? Call?

Best Answer

yep...phone call....sometimes stop by the school....it's not a big town. :)

Best Answer

Not so much but well if you're thirty and asking the same question and you're not a teacher yourself....hmmmm? You might need to get out more. I had a favorite art teacher in high school that I regret not staying in touch with over the years.

Best Answer

Well im 16 now and my question was if its weird because me and my teacher had a good relationship not in a bad way heh I was favorite student and he wrote on my yr book to come and visit so i took in reconsideration

Best Answer

I would stop and say hey what's up from time to time, I wouldn't think it was weird.

Best Answer

Your right

Best Answer

once a week would be creepy, but once a year is no big deal.

Best Answer

Oh I know that would be creepy and yeah what about each chance i get like open houses?

Best Answer

Of course not... unless you're going there for the students. <br />
I wish I had teachers of significance in my life to go and visit in middle school. All my favorite teachers were in Highschool/Elementary.

Best Answer

Well not exactly students my favorite teacher and me his favorite former student

Best Answer

I never went to school, so I can't sympathise :(

Best Answer