Angeleyes1991 Angeleyes1991 18-21, F 8 Answers Sep 24, 2010

No it's not... I know women aren't considered to be as sexually oriented as men but I think some of us are equally sexual and are always ready... just as some men couldn't care less about it... everyones body reacts differently... I stay horny, and get dripping wet... Thankfully I share my bed with a man that fits me perfectly... It's HARD when you are in a relationship and want and need and your partner doesn't... But if you can find someone compatable it's AWESOME!!!

Best Answer

Actually, you are very normal! I am 65 and very horny. My wife gave up sex for other interests more than 25 years ago (after having her ovaries, etc., removed). I married her "for better or worse" and I feel obligated to keeping my "promise". I have explored the possibility of having sex with my old gf, but my wife went "ballistic". I really don't understand why this is such a big deal to her when she refuses to honor her part of the marriage agreement . Does anyone have an idea of what I should do? I even asked my doctor if there is a way for members of couples in the same situation to get together--she didn't know. I suspect there are lots of horny people who love their mates but just need some sex!

Best Answer

no i love horny girls

Best Answer