Lp94 Lp94 18-21, M 11 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's ok... If you can be friends with your ex, it probably meant you and your ex never were IN love.

Best Answer

yep so there's no problem...
thanks :]

Best Answer

Having any contact wid Ex is a deal breaker..:P

Best Answer

Truthfully only you know your intention's of the relationship. You also know what commitments and promises that's been made currently. I have many ex's that are friends. Some people believe that it's not okay to be friends with your ex. So if your partner feels that you can not be friends, then you might be in a quandary.

Best Answer

i know my intentions and theyre not bad ones. we are just friends. my gf doesnt know though. and well i want to tell her but idk how to. without her getting the wrong idea

Best Answer

I was in a similar situation just a day ago about something a little bit different. It wasn't easy, I just told him how I felt and told him what I was nervous about. He told me how he felt. It worked out well. Honesty is the best policy even though it is hard to say.

Best Answer

If I might add. I have been with him for 15 years without a marriage. He is my best friend.

Best Answer

The only way is to tell her straightforwardly before she finds out from someone else. Then, it would be even harder to believe you.

Best Answer

As time goes on... your new GF's will have a problem with it. You will be torn between a friendship with someone your new GF knows you've seen naked.. and her potential jealousy. Good luck...

Best Answer

im married and we go to my exs all the time.just hang out

Best Answer

Not if everyone is mature about it

Best Answer

Not weird. Hangout with whoever you want. You're not married.

Best Answer

No..not in the least....

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with it if its strictly platonic.

Best Answer

alright . thanks

Best Answer

no

Best Answer