No---non-Americans will be effected by his policies as much as Americans, particularly if he decides to get the US involved in more wars

Best Answer

Yeah a guy I went to school with died in Afghanistan but im hoping the US is as war weary as the UK is right now.

Best Answer

Mitt the twit is talking about another Cold War with Russia. My country of Canada is directly between Moscow and Washington. Do the math. :( Americans dragged us into the first Cold War and put Canadians at risk and if Mitt comes to power he might just drag us into the line of fire again. In a question of my own a while back I argued Mitt should have to pay our defense budgets if he starts another Cold War because Putin threatens his manhood.

Best Answer

We dont elect people because foreigners like or dont like him.

Best Answer

No one said that you did you just haven't got the balls to argue for Mitt Romney so you say pointless stuff like that. But hey you want to talk foreign influence you know how many sponsor companies are foreign owned?. Quite a lot look it up.

Best Answer

LOL balls to argue? I don't argue with people that dont have any say in US politics. What I said was not pointless. We have never elected anyone for president because of the say so of forgeiners. PERIOD. Hard fact.

Best Answer

Oh now i get it your not balless after all.
Your'e just wasting my time.
I assumed when you answered you had something to say other than a fact which is obvious to everyone over twelve and is entirely unrelated to the question.

Best Answer

What's wrong with Mitt Romney?

Best Answer

Best Answer