SpringlesAndStars SpringlesAndStars 22-25, F 24 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Health

No, there are more of us than you might imagine.

Best Answer

No. I don't know why your sexual orientation or your sex has anything to do with whether or not you like a particular activity. I enjoy shopping. My wife doesn't. Your likes and dislikes are yours. I know you are not the only woman who doesn't like to go clothes and shoes shopping.

Best Answer

=) Thanks!

Best Answer

No it's not weird at all.

Best Answer

No. Not everyone has to like shopping.

Best Answer

Thankgod... ahah

Best Answer

No, it's good.

Best Answer

No it's fine. I hate shopping. Mostly because I can't find things I like in my size that are actually nice and for a decent price.

Best Answer

i hate it too!

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer

Nope, I don't think so. Though, I hate shopping for clothes and shoes too. Only there long enough to get what I need, then I am gone.

Best Answer

Same! If I absolutely need it, I'll make a plan for whatever store I need to go to, buy it and get out. Unlike my mom and sister who plan to buy one thing and come home with truckloads of shopping bags instead. :P

Best Answer

Nope. That's just a stereotype.

Best Answer

As smart as I think of myself, I actually never realized that that was a stereotype. Thanks for pointing it out!

Best Answer

My late grandmother felt that "we all have our oddities" and that our differences "make us individuals"

I'm a heterosexual male but my ability to enjoy shopping depends on whether or not I'm in the market for whatever it is...

Best Answer

I can agree with that. You're grandmother was wise :)

Best Answer

How do some questions come about?

Best Answer

My mom was telling me that I "need" to go shopping for some nice clothes at Tommy Hilfiger (my sister works there), and I was just thinking about how much I really don't want to and how I'm so weird for being the only female in my family who doesn't like to waste time going shopping.

Best Answer

No, not everyone enjoys shopping. I look at it as a necessary evil and only go when I absolutely have to.

Best Answer

haha I feel the same way

Best Answer

Maybe but it's ok. I'm a male who loves to shop for clothes

Best Answer

That's cool

Best Answer

Its ok im a gay man that hates shopping and anything thats pink Bleh color

Best Answer

Say it isn't so!

Best Answer

Its true i hate going shopping with my friends im just there to carry stuff for them i really do hate the color pink

Best Answer

lol I always thought gay men had to be cool and stylish, but it's all good, no judgment from me :)

Best Answer

That's OK I'm a straight male and I don't watch NFL football.

Best Answer

haha that's not weird at all. I hardly know any guys that watch NFL football... but then again, I am Canadian, so we don't watch football so much as we do hockey.

Best Answer

I like our hocky team, the Colorado Avalanche. I think they are mostly Canadians. LOL

Best Answer

lol well if you're from Colorado, you're american, so it's probably odd that you don't, but not weird. Same as me :P

Best Answer

I like being odd ;)

Best Answer

blasphemey hope i spelled it right lololl

Best Answer

LOL it's all good!

Best Answer

*Blasphemy

Best Answer

such a harsh way to say it

Best Answer

lol how should I have phrased it in your opinion?

Best Answer

id rather see "dislike" as the world is already full of enough hate.

Best Answer

True, I don't "hate" hate it, just strongly dislike...

Best Answer

ah ok. Im glad you see that too

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer