couzz couzz 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 23 in Dating & Relationships

Yes because this increases the chances you baby will be an idiot from 50% now to 100% if you go through with this stupid plan.

Best Answer

Wow no need to ne a tool im not saying im going to do it I just wanted to know if anyone else feels this way. Stop beinv such a *****.

Best Answer

Face it: you set yourself up perfectly for precisely the reply I offered! If you can't handle being the straight lady in this here comedy duo, I suggest you find something funnier and less self incriminating to lead off with!

Best Answer

Hilarious

Best Answer

I will get you pregnant x

Best Answer

Not necessarily weird, but could be drastically dangerous. I hope if you do this, you at least take the time to research the strangers history. He could be from a family of insane criminals and you dont want your child to be one too. I would volunteer, but I'm already happily married.

Best Answer

I don't actually plan on doing this I just wanted to know if other people have these feelings.

Best Answer

Not weird but surely strange...! :/

Best Answer

maybe you're a little eager, not weird.

Best Answer

* moves next door* lol

Best Answer