bigtrucksss bigtrucksss 18-21, M 7 Answers Mar 17 in Dating & Relationships

I wouldn't say weird. Is there a reason why that is? Do you not like the local girls? :)

Best Answer

No I do some what just none lie me

Best Answer

That's not really dating, imo, because you can't really know someone without seeing them in person all the time. It's not weird, but you might want to try and have a real relationship.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. The locals must not interest you.

Best Answer

Not at all. I'm in the same boat. 16 and only had long distance things. Those never lasted more than a week, I can't imagine how I'd do with a real boyfriend..

Best Answer

Don't worry about it. Don't rush it. They aren't real relationships anyways - real relationships are complicated and can be overrated. But good if you wait and find the right person who you are comfortable with and have chemistry with. It's not worth it to rush it because it just ends up fake, empty, awkward and disappointing - very unlike a good mature relationship.

Best Answer

You've done more that me O.o

Best Answer